The proposed 83X line will provide limited stop, rush hour service to 4th and King, Division and Townsend, and 9th and Market. The SFMTA estimates the the new line will cost $300k a year, with a ridership of 400k.
Has your Muni experience gotten better or worse since the December 5th changes? We want to know! Complete our survey for the line you ride the most, or more than once if you take multiple lines. Fill out the survey here. Please retweet the survey link and spread the word that we want to hear how the changes have impacted Muni’s riders!
- RT from the excellent @munidiaries As promised, a Muni Diaries Exclusive: Q&A with Michael Smith of NextBus http://is.gd/mbI3 #
- Why BART to SJ is delayed: http://tinyurl.com/dxju4w #
- Ford: Muni needs big investment in vehicles, maintenance: http://tinyurl.com/bzyz5d #
- Your tax dollars at work: Brand new T-Third speed bumps already being replaced. http://tinyurl.com/tbumps #
- RT @MuniDiaries and @Plug1 12 train N/T backup heading into the Metro Tunnel. Muni meltdown is in full effect! #
- Improvements coming to Church/Duboce. (But still a 4 way stop?!) Details #
- One-sided article in Chronicle quoting Kopp et al. against Caltrain downtown, with no comments in favor: http://tinyurl.com/cgyraw #
- VTA now seeking federal $ only for Berryessa portion of BART extension: http://tinyurl.com/aqqo75 #
- New from Bauer’s Limo: Luxury bus rides from SF to Silicon Valley, not just for Google/Yahoo employees. http://tinyurl.com/ar4bht #
Powered by Twitter Tools.